It's as pretty as it is practical, with kicky details like a polka-dot laces, raised eyelets and distinctive stitching.
Features & Benefits:
- The mesh upper of this super lightweight trainer adds interest, with neoprene at the ankle for a glovelike fit
- Upper: Textile and Man-Made
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products
Free shipping for orders over $100 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.