Stroll off into the sunset with these dressed up thongs. With a simple but striking O-ring embellishment, Tide Aloe is made to hit the town.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-12
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
Free shipping for orders over $99 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.