The Cheryl is inspired by mary janes with a twist. The adjustable sling back strap and supportive soft footbeds makes it a great fit for different foot types, especially those with ball of foot pressure. The laser-cut out design allows air to reach the foot while the met bar pod helps to reduce forefoot pressure. The Cheryl is great for the moderate temperatures of fall and spring!
Features & Benefits:
- The Aetrex orthotic system is built-in to every pair
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- The memory foam foot-bed provides cushioning & comfort
- Adjustability: hook and loop closure
- Stretchy gore material in heel strap for extra comfort
- Upper material: full grain leather
- Midsole material: lightweight cork
- Met bar pod to help relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Removable insole: none
- Heel height: 1.125"
Free shipping for orders over $99 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.