Slip into the everyday ease of this ballet-inspired pair, specifically designed with the comfort of the female foot in mind. An anatomical sole contours to the curve of your foot for a sublime fit while a Carbosan® foam footbed and integrated lining accentuates arch support and high-energy return. Wear all-day without fear of odor thanks to the anti-bacterial design. These luxe leather stunners effortlessly pairs with your favorite skirts, slacks and skinny jeans, making them a versatile footwear staple.
- Part of the Freedom Collection by Samuel Hubbard
- Anatomically-contoured last and outsole cradle the foot from toe to heel.
- Buttery-soft glove leather upper and sock lining adds comfort and breathability
- Carbosan® foam footbed provides amazing underfoot comfort and high energy-return
- Antimicrobial and antifungal footbed properties ensure superior odor absorption
- Carbosan® is integrated into the lining for seamless arch support
- Dual-layer laminated footbed board adds lateral stability in the heel and flexibility in the forepart
- Full graphic text: Each sole is printed with the First Amendment
- Chrome-free European leather upper
- Textile lining
- Man-made sole
- Hand-made in Portugal
Free shipping on orders over $99.00 and Free Return Shipping.
To return your product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Authorization (RA) and Return Shipping Label.
Please return unworn, new condition items in their original box.
Place your return in a separate cardboard shipping box, plastic bag, or wrap with brown paper.
DO NOT PUT SHIPPING LABEL OR TAPE ON SHOE BOX! Items returned without their original shoe box, with the protection of a shipping box or protective wrapping will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
No Returns will be accepted after 30 days
SHOES MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION!
Shipping costs to you are non-refundable.
to read Refurn Policy