Enjoy the german casual style and unmatched comfort of the haflinger gz classic grizzly wool clog. The uppers are made of soft, boiled wool felt to keep your feet at a constant temperature whether it is warm or cold. Traditional bavarian trim adorns the uppers for added style. The low backed casual clog style makes it easy to slip in and out, while the rounded, roomy toe box combines with an anatomically correct footbed for unmatched comfort. Soft woolfelt lines the inside and footbed of this clog, helping to wick away moisture and keep a healthy foot environment. The cork and latex midsole adds a defined arch for the support needed for long days. The rubber outsole is great for indoor or outdoor wear. See why people love their haflinger clogs by trying the one that started it all, the haflinger gz15 classic grizzly wool clog.Features & benefits
- 100% wool felt
- Cork sole
- Shaft measures approximately not applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- 100% wool felt upper makes these clogs both sturdy and breathable
- Footbeds and spacious toe boxes follow the natural form of your feet
- Latex molded arch support will make the wearing very pleasureable
- Suitable for outdoor use and has a slip resistant and water resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole
- Wool felt insole lining
Free shipping for orders over $99 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.