Soothe your feet with foot-cradling support in the Arcopedico LS Oxford. This women's casual sneaker is crafted from nylon mesh knit that gently stretches around the foot and features traditional oxford lacing for a snug fit. The orthopedically designed outsole is built with twin arch supports that distribute your weight evenly over the whole plantar surface of the foot, ensuring the ball of foot and heel are protected from soreness. The twin arch supports of the Arcopedico LS Oxford help position the body to improve posture and minimize shoe wear and tear; an anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for reduced strain and fatigue. The roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for a better fit, while the grippy polyurethane sole delivers shock-absorbed ease.
Features & Benefits:
- Machine washable. Hang to dry. Remove insole before washing.
- The orthopedically designed outsole is built with twin arch supports that distributes your weight evenly over the whole plantar surface of the foot
- Great for people with Corns, Bunions, Hammer Toes, flat feet, morton's neuroma and diabetics.
- 1 inch Heel. Medium width.
- Sizes: 36-46 (Black and Gunmetal go up to 46)
- Approx. 1'' heel height
- Cushioned, anatomically shaped, leather-covered footbed
- Synthetic sole
- Four-eye lace closure
- Twin arch support system
- Made in Portugal
Free shipping for orders over $100 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.