The women’s Dansko® Professional clog sets the standard for quality and comfort. This classic style features construction elements that make Dansko famous: the high toe box for ample room, the anatomically contoured footbed for support, the slightly raised heel for improved posture and circulation, and the patented rocker bottom for enhanced movement. It’s a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Dansko’s flagship closed-back clog.
- Easy to clean leather or fabric upper with a roomy toe box for extra wiggle room.
- Padded instep collar for added support.
- Breathable leather lining and sock lining.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and adds stability.
- Contoured polyurethane midsole with arch support.
- Polyurethane outsole with an anti-fatigue rocker bottom promotes forward foot motion for shock absorption and energy return.
Know you have a good fit when: May be snug when stepping in, but heel should move up and down freely, and toes should wiggle freely.
- Dansko’s Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Free shipping for orders over $99 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.