An elevated loafer designed for the chicest of wearers, Waverly features detailed stitching, a wooden heel and rich nubuck or leather uppers.
Features & Benefits:
- Upper: Nubuck or Leather.
- Footbed: Removable Leather
- Outsole: TR
- Heel height: 1.0"
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
Free shipping for orders over $100 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.