A leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper paired with the versatility of our Sawtooth Midsole & Outsole bring unbeatable comfort and protection packaged in a lower-volume profile.
Features & Benefits:
- O Fit Insole™. Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole. Great for the everyday, whether it's on the at or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density Eva Midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole. A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz Outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near sun valley, Idaho.
- Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap
Free shipping for orders over $100 or Curbside Pickup
Shoes that are in new condition with the original box can be returned for a full refund within 14 days, or a store credit within 30 days.
All other items in new condition with the original packaging can be returned for a store credit within 30 days.
Certain brands or products have special return policies. Please speak with one of our staff to learn more.